Certificate Error

@Admin I’ve come across an Etsy seller for knitting patterns that I really like and am trying to promote Fiberkind to her…however, when I copy and paste the URL for her convenience it’s not working…and when I tried to simply type in the address on another URL search (new tab)(Google) I get the following message: Certificate error… [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [h=2]This site is not secure[/h] [SIZE=15px]This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.[/SIZE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][SIZE=15px][/SIZE][/TD]
[TD]Go to your Start page[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Details

[/TD]
	[/TR]

[/TABLE]
I know at one time early on there was a problem but understood it had been resolved. I don’t want to promote this site to her now if she’s going to get “spooked” by the above message. I’m definitely not tech savvy, and may very well be doing something wrong at my end but, if there is something that can be looked at and fixed, or if there is still an issue I just wanted to let you know about it. Fiberkind is a wonderful site and we don’t want to lose potential members. Hope I’ve put this in the right place!

Hmm, the link didn’t come through right can you try reposting it? I checked the certificates on ourunraveled and fiberkind and they both seem ok but it’s possible one of the subdomains didn’t get renewed for some reason.

Well, either it resolved itself or I resolved myself (I suspect the latter!!!) and everything seems to be working fine now. I’ve contacted the seller and she’s done a quick walk through of the site and is considering becoming a member/seller. I’ll be sharing her info via a post but, I’m not sure of the best place to put it…Designers who sell patterns from their own websites (post)??? Would that be the correct place as she sells through Etsy/Instagram/IG/Love Crafts/R etc., ? Once I post about her how do I remove this one…Cancel?