Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Unsuscribe not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unsuscribe not working

I subscribed to 50 Book Challenge but finding too many notifications - have tried to Unsubscribe several times and not working.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Ian Maclaren (misattributed to Plato)

Admin - thought I would tag you here. Thanks! :-)
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Comment

• annekepoot
      annekepoot commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't seem to find a Reply function at the Message Center so replying to you here - I haven't received anymore notifications on that thread so it's maybe worked - will see if the next post gets notified. I was in the 50 Book topic at the time of trying to unsubscribe so I don't think being on the wrong tab is the problem. Will let you know if I need more help.

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful - I am glad it seems like it has worked. If you have further problems let me know.

• annekepoot
      annekepoot commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I got another notification for the 50 Book Challenge so I guess it's not working. The top right still has the +Subscribe showing which to me indicates that I'm not subscribed but it appears that I still am. It worked when I unsubscribed to another topic so not sure why this one is different. Oh well, not a biggie.

annekepoot - you are also subscribed to the “off topic” section. Having this as a subscription will include the book club. If you don’t wish to receive the book club you should unsubscribe from “off topic” - then you can subscribe to the threads under “off topic” that you are interested in.

If this doesn’t work let me know please.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Comment

• annekepoot
      annekepoot commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that would explain things!! Thanks.

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome! :-)
Working...
X