Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Fiberkind Store "Service Unavailable" Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiberkind Store "Service Unavailable" Error

Hi, I set up my store in the marketplace, and I've been waiting for moderation approval. However, for the past two days, when trying to log into my store, I get a giant red sign saying "Service Unavailable", and can't proceed. Is the vendor service down?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-11-09 212657.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	33576

DuchessOfAvon I have sent a message to Admin.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Comment

DuchessOfAvon Hi sorry I haven't been near a computer in a couple days, I just approved the mosaic pattern, looking at the others, I updated the pattern to be available after full payment.

Can you post the link you're going to when you get the service unavailable? I've seen that before if people setup a customer account and vendor account using the same login I think.
      “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

Comment

• Char
        Char commented
        Editing a comment
        I use the same login for customer and vendor and it works OK. 😊

Thank you Admin . Sorry, I just consulted my password manager and found that I recently updated my password. I think it was because I was using my old password. Once I used the new one it let me log in.

Sorry again!
      Last edited by DuchessOfAvon; 11-11-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X