Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Group Icon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Icon

How do I change the Icon for a group I have started and what is the correct size to fill the available space? Group is Pattern Testers
    Happy trails, Diana

Hi,
    I'd like to know how to change my profile icon. I keep getting an error message. 😕

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the error you're seeing?

Originally posted by rollinge View Post
    How do I change the Icon for a group I have started and what is the correct size to fill the available space? Group is Pattern Testers
    Go to your group, On A Desk/Lap top (mobile may vary) to your right of the "ABOUT THIS GROUP" you should see the "gear" Icon
    Click on the Gear Icon
    Choose General Settings
    Scoll down until you see
    Group Icon -

let me know if this works, otherwise I will tag Admin for help
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
    =====
    My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

• rollinge
      rollinge commented
      Editing a comment
      HI Wheat...Thanks. I finally cleared my cache and once I had done that my new group picture showed up

rollinge great -
    I even have a sticky note on my screen that says "did you clear the cache? "

=====
    My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

MintyViking
      Go to User Profile
      hover over existing avotar
      the words Edit Avatar should appear,
      Click on Edit Avatar,
      Follow steps
      Save
      clear Cache
      check to see if it worked
      =====

Comment

Working...
      X