LoveCrafts 728 X 90
YOUR AD COULD BE HERE!

Click here for details.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Can't reply to a topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't reply to a topic

I'd like to add a pattern to the Crochet forum, in the Afghans subforum. I see two posts there, but I can't see any link to reply or add my own post. Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide3.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	424.9 KB
ID:	53609
    Attached Files

Char - I checked out the Marketplace and it does appear to me too that you can't post a new pattern.
    Naperville, IL - Growing zone 5b

Comment

CherylDeeCrochet lovestostitch I believe I have it fixed. If that doesn’t work please let me know. :-)
      Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: -6; YTD -286

Comment

• CherylDeeCrochet
        CherylDeeCrochet commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, I got the post entered and it says it's "unapproved." I tried to edit the post and the system tells me I don't have authorization. Is this normal?

• Char
        Char commented
        Editing a comment
        @cheryldeecrochret - I approved the post, and I think I have it set up where that won’t happen.

I apologize - the only thing I can think of is the most recent update added options and defaulted those to “no”. If you run into anything else please let me know.

And thank you for your patience!!!

• CherylDeeCrochet
        CherylDeeCrochet commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much, Char! It's working fine now. I'll let you know if I have any further difficulties.

This afghan is stunning.
      Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

This isn’t what happened here, but a side note - if anyone is a designer who wishes to post their patterns in the market place please let me know - there is a setting I need to switch on so you can post there.
      Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: -6; YTD -286

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
      X