Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Question: Where do I see a link to my profile etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Where do I see a link to my profile etc.

Just joined and trying to figure out this forum by the way thank you for creating this.

HappyEndings Welcome! Your username should be in the upper right corner, at least it is on my laptop.
    In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

Originally posted by FreedomLover View Post
      HappyEndings Welcome! Your username should be in the upper right corner, at least it is on my laptop.
      Thanks for the reply but I don't have one any where am I missing a tool bar or something. All I have is the search option on the top right.
      Last edited by HappyEndings; 07-17-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Hi Happy...I have included a screenshot of what you should be seeing at the top right of the screen...If you are still having an issue, feel free to message me and I will try and walk you thru it. Diana Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (76).png
Views:	96
Size:	443.6 KB
ID:	6258Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (76).png
Views:	65
Size:	443.6 KB
ID:	6259
        Happy trails, Diana

Comment

Ok, I finally see it and got your message but I couldn't respond back on your message for some reason.

Comment

• rollinge
            rollinge commented
            Editing a comment
            So, you should see my message on the top bar in the messages drop down. When you click on my message, does it open? And if it does, you should have a comment box below my message which allows you to respond. If none of this works, it could be something in your settings.

This is what I have below your notice: Requests Preview, Notifications Preview

So what am I doing wrong.

Last edited by HappyEndings; 07-17-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyEndings View Post
            Just joined and trying to figure out this forum by the way thank you for creating this.
            please tell us what kind of device you are using and what browser
            i.e., Desktop, FireFox 52.9.0 -
            or ????

also moving this to Tech Support in hopes of getting you squared away sooner.
            Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
            =====
            My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

Originally posted by wheat View Post

please tell us what kind of device you are using and what browser
              i.e., Desktop, FireFox 52.9.0 -
              or ????

also moving this to Tech Support in hopes of getting you squared away sooner.
              Got it fixed thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by HappyEndings View Post
                It was by your original message but now I see you have to select the subject line to reply. Thanks again for all your help!!!

Comment

Working...
                X