LoveCrafts 728 X 90
YOUR AD COULD BE HERE!

Click here for details.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Phone icon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone icon?

Previously I had an icon on my phone for our unraveled it doesn't work now is there a new one and if so how do I obtain it right now the only way I can get here is through the email

Liana Was the icon from the original site? Before the platform changed? If so, then that wouldn't work anymore. What type of phone are you using? If you're on an android, you should be able to come to the site and then click the 3 dots in the top right corner. Then click "bookmarks" and add the bookmark. That should work with Chrome or the native browser.

Comment

Liana, were you able to get the icon on your phone working?

Comment

Liana, if you're trying to add a shortcut to Fiberkind to your phone's home screen, here's how I did it on my Android phone:

Pull up Fiberkind's website from Google search, or your preferred method.

Locate the three vertical dots to the right of the URL at the very top of the page.

Tap the dots, and scroll down to select "Add To Home Screen". A shortcut will be sent to the home screen of your phone.

Hope this helps!
        ​"​​​​Be with those who help your being "- Rumi

Comment

• FreedomLover
          FreedomLover commented
          Editing a comment
          That's good to know, and I have a Samsung.

• CherylDeeCrochet
          CherylDeeCrochet commented
          Editing a comment
          Woolfan, thanks so much for all this great info. I've just made some changes to my Samsung phone's home screen.

• Woolfan
          Woolfan commented
          Editing a comment
          CherylDeeCrochet, glad to hear that you found some useful tidbits! I really like using folders. Too many shortcuts on my home screen sets off my OCD something fierce! 😆

FreedomLover, the process should be similar. Never thought I'd use a smartphone over a laptop, or tablet, but it's so darn convenient...so long as the reading glasses are close at hand. 🙄😄
        ​"​​​​Be with those who help your being "- Rumi

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
        X