LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Fiberkind pics loading in my Google Photos account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiberkind pics loading in my Google Photos account

In the past, I have accessed Fiberkind through the website, but I downloaded the Fiberkind app over the weekend.

I must have misunderstood something in the preferences/settings because I am now getting pictures from Fiberkind loading to my Google Photos account/app (sorry I don't know the right terms).

I looked up why this might happen and Google says it might be a permission I gave to another app. Sounds right because it only started after I downloaded the Fiberkind app.

I've looked and looked, but I can't find anything to "switch off" to make this stop. I can delete the app, but I thought I would check here first. Suggestions???

Thanks!!!!!

Hi, Ellen,
    I know the ap is linked to the google play store, so somehow it must have something toggled to automatically download pictures. Very odd. I don't have the ap, but FreedomLover uses it I believe. Maybe she has a suggestion?

I really don't like the ap as it doesn't flow nicely in my opinion. I just use the mobile website which seems to be very good.

Char
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2021: WTD +106; YTD +246
    Stashbuster MAL 2020: -286

Comment

• EllenDeKnitter
      EllenDeKnitter commented
      Editing a comment
      I went ahead and uninstalled the app. I have an icon on my phone's home screen that I usually use and I will just stick with that. I was trying out the app because the font is MUCH larger and I like that feature a lot. I kinda know how to navigate on the website from my phone so it is probably smarter for me to just stay with what I know.

• FreedomLover
      FreedomLover commented
      Editing a comment
      I do have the app but I rarely use it as I'm usually on my laptop. I use the phone to post pictures but I don't have a Google photos account, so the pictures are just in my gallery. I hope that makes sense.

• pinesprairie
      pinesprairie commented
      Editing a comment
      EllenDeKnitter I know I'm late on this, but do you have google sync turned on? I did it once by mistake and it took me quite a while to figure it out but the same thing happened.

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
X