Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Pictures won't display to some users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures won't display to some users

Admin
    Hello!
    I've been having a devil of a time posting a picture today. I've posted lots of pics here, but today I'm getting feedback that people are seeing a small box with an x inside rather than an image. I haven't changed anything...same computer, same image file, same method of posting. I can see the image in my post, and so far one other person says she can see it as well. Apparently no one else can though.
    I have even tried copy paste, and changing from jpg to bitmap. I'm at a loss.
    Any ideas?

Thanks for everything!!

I think our database might be struggling, I increased the size of the box a couple days ago but it's still seemingly underwater. I've been working on optimizing but I think I just need to increase the size of the machine. I was hoping to wait until a quiet time but I may have to do it tonight.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

Comment

• BonBon
      BonBon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Sounds like a good problem to have

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I wish I was a better DBA :-D, I can muddle my way through but I'm no expert for sure.
Working...
X