LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

where are my photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are my photos?

in the attached screenshot you see I have posted 84 photos - however only one is shown - when I select "all time" for the filter, then that one disappears as well - could you, please, help me find my photos?

going back to my profile I did see my photos... sometimes they are there, sometimes not

Comment

sheiskanen are you always using the same device and browser? I see all of your photos there.

If you can, please provide more info on when they do not show up so I can try to assist.

Thank you!
      Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2021: WTD +106; YTD +246
      Stashbuster MAL 2020: -286

Comment

If I go to sheiskanen 's profile page and look at her Media tab, it says 85 photos. When I click on that, it says 5 photos and shows three photos of her blue poncho and the two pictures she used in this thread.
        Naperville, IL - Growing zone 5b

Comment

• Char
          Char commented
          Editing a comment
          There is a filter above it - it shows recent photos there, but you can select the filter and “all time” to see them all.

I am on a laptop and here is what I had to do. go to the media tab and when the picture shows up (I only have one) I click on the picture then I got 4, I clicked on another picture and I got the whole photo gallery. I did not change any filters.
        Linda
        2021 Stasbusting week ending 5/1 WTD = 0 YTD = +56
        2020 Stash busted +160
        Book Challenge 66/100; 15 non-fiction

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.
        The Old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost" JRR Tolkien

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
        X