Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

DebbiRYarn Etsy Shop for Weaving Drafts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DebbiRYarn Etsy Shop for Weaving Drafts

Please visit my shop on Etsy. I sell the drafts I designed for 4-shaft overshot weaving. (At least that's what's there now. You never know what I might come up with later!)
    You searched for: DebbiRYarn! Discover the unique items that DebbiRYarn creates. At Etsy, we pride ourselves on our global community of sellers. Each Etsy seller helps contribute to a global marketplace of creative goods. By supporting DebbiRYarn, you’re supporting a small business, and, in turn, Etsy!
    Last edited by DebbiRYarn; 07-13-2019, 03:49 PM. Reason: Edited to add tags.

Soldier's Return Scarf
    Did you know that around 20 soldiers and veterans take their lives every day? I will donate the entire purchase price of the Soldier's Return draft to 22Kill, a charity that works to provide resources to our soldier's and veterans who are dealing with PTSD and are especially vulnerable to suicide.

Here's a link to 22Kill's site:
    22KILL offers a variety of programs and resources for veterans and first responders nationwide, focusing on empowerment, suicide prevention, and mental health.

Comment

Working...
    X