Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Knitted Finished Projects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knitted Finished Projects

Please share your finished projects..

My most recent finished knit was a shawl from my handspun romney.

I apologize. I didn't see that you had started a topic for FOs, so I started one and can't figure out how to delete it!

Anyway, here are the socks I finished this morning for a friend to give to her daughter at Christmas.

"Restriction of free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of all subversions. It is the one un-American act that could most easily defeat us." -William O. Douglas, author

Comment

Clothes I designed for my granddaugher’s Jellycat bunny.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	9E7AC00E-7FC1-4C99-8338-ADF340E09258.jpeg
Views:	306
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	1612

Comment

Just finished this little guy for a baby shower later this afternoon. I think I will stick to lace shawls with beads, those are much easier.

Comment

​ Feather Duster Lace Shawl, pattern by Susan Lawrence in Mohair laceweight. This would make an excellent first lace project! The charts are easy to read and follow and it works up quickly. Some folks don't care for Mohair but any laceweight yarn would work!❤

Comment

Just finished my Ipheion hat. Yarn is Plucky Knitter 100% Cashmere. It is very soft and I made this hat with the leftover yarn to go with my Clarus Shawl, but I have to say I am not a fan of working with Cashmere. When you need to frog back it is like Mohair, it sticks together.....
          Last edited by sherryglover1; 07-19-2019, 12:07 AM.

Comment

My first finish in a while - Featherweight Cardigan, started on my trip from Aus to UK and in the back burner since then. Yarn is from the back room at Bendigo Woolen Mills and cost me a princely $1.80 (Aus) so probably the cheapest Cardigan I've ever had!

Name:	7D5ACDDA-35B6-45E5-88F4-A54386781209.jpeg
Views:	270
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	5291 ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post
              My first finish in a while - Featherweight Cardigan, started on my trip from Aus to UK and in the back burner since then. Yarn is from the back room at Bendigo Woolen Mills and cost me a princely $1.80 (Aus) so probably the cheapest Cardigan I've ever had!

Name:	7D5ACDDA-35B6-45E5-88F4-A54386781209.jpeg
Views:	270
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	5291
              Wow! That's really cheap for a cardigan. Beautiful colour, too. I use Bendigo Woollen Mills yarn all the time.

Comment

I just finished Deplorable Knitter's infamous cowl. Now I need some cold weather!

Comment

Looks great! I can’t help with cool weather... I live in Florida.

Comment

• Sings4joy
                    Sings4joy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know this is an older post, but I hope you fair well during the upcoming hurricane!!

Finished these Thursday from three different leftovers.

Comment

• Duellingneedles
                    Duellingneedles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice! All the colors work well together.

• FreedomLover
                    FreedomLover commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your leftovers work perfectly together.

I just finished the old shale cardigan for big girls for my nearly 3 year old granddaughter

Comment

• Duellingneedles
                    Editing a comment
                    That's really nice. I like the color!

Just finished Wild Rabbit from Dot Pebbles.I ended up not being able to follow the directions exactly, because my handspun was too thick, and I decided to brush it after I was finished, but as doubtful as I was in the middle of it, I'm really happy with the result! Tempted to get some really colorful fun roving to spin, and make another!

Comment

• yarnforall
                    yarnforall commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is so sweet!

• 3girlymom
                    3girlymom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Adorable! I love it!

• Duellingneedles
                    Editing a comment
                    That turned out great!

Click image for larger version  Name:	EEF32B74-008C-4393-A7E5-8F59A354ACFF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	193.7 KB ID:	10873 This is my latest shawl. I dyed the merino/cashmere/silk laceweight yarn with Wilton’s food coloring and used gold beads. The pattern is Nim Teasdale’s Don’t Panic shawl. I call it Don’t Panic, It’s Only Butterscotch. It was finished June 12.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	85EEED74-3026-445A-95D9-AD94BCFF7C9B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	127.2 KB ID:	10874

Comment

• Bunyip
                    Bunyip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow! Gorgeous!

• Duellingneedles
                    Editing a comment
                    Beautiful!

Wow! Such lovely finished items! Thanks to everyone for sharing. I had to set my current shawl aside to knit a "quick" baby cardigan for my friend's new grandson. I would have had that done ages ago if my friend had told me about the baby before he arrived. LOL! Four days a week I see the guy and he leaves out this little tidbit of information. Somehow my husband knew too!

Anyway, here are a couple of projects I recently finished. One knit and one crochet.

Name:	20190609_193849_medium2.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	10907Click image for larger version

Name:	20190616_111523_medium2.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	10909

Attached Files

Comment

Working...