Cricut Gives Your Ultimate Cutting Precision

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-ettiquette
See more
See less

What are you knitting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you knitting?

I ordered some sock yarn from England - WYS in the colorway Robin. I love the way it is knitting up.

Meanwhile my youngest grandson asked where his are and I'm trying to finish DH's sweater vest in shetland wool.

What are you knitting? I have an FO I need to post in the other thread but need to get pictures.

I am knitting the Snow zone hat in the test knit area.

Click image for larger version  Name:	208F697A-5825-4699-AF0B-26499E8CB0D6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	348.4 KB ID:	39283

I am also knitting some of the Wool and the Gang leopard print socks. I am not exactly following the pattern - I really didn’t want to do the afterthought heel, but - I think they are turning out just fine:

Click image for larger version  Name:	E0EFD78F-BD0F-41B2-B050-21EE94C24D90.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	87.9 KB ID:	39284

I also have an advent scarf I will finish someday. Maybe by next Christmas. Lol

Knitting is happening here! ❤️

2020 Stashbuster MAL: WTD = +14; YTD = +54

Comment

I'm working on a Beren shawl:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0360-1r.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	39316
      The yarn is an odd collection of handspun. The white is silk hankies, the black is a wool/alpaca blend, and the purple is spun from dyed KP Gloss wool/silk top. The unblocked shape of the shawl is a bit weird, but there's enough stretch that it should come out okay.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I love, love what you are both doing. Char what yarn are you using for the hat? Heather - I love your yarn and was glad you described it (but a little sad that I can't run out and buy it!)

I'm determined to knit the yarn I have before buying more but I'm not really inspired by most of it. Must KNIT!!

Comment

• Char
          Char commented
          Editing a comment
          The hat is Brava Sport. The dark is “camel”, then white and cream. It is very soft yarn. I am also making a blanket with it. Guess I should post a pic here! Lol

• Char
          Char commented
          Editing a comment
          So - what is in your stash you are trying to be inspired by? Maybe we can help!

Here is the blanket I am making with brava sport. This is the jewel version of the hue shift afghan. I totally intend to make it someday.... lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	C4671675-9DAB-46CE-9FCA-9519DB615A66.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	39631
        Knitting is happening here! ❤️

2020 Stashbuster MAL: WTD = +14; YTD = +54

Comment

• Char
          Char commented
          Editing a comment
          Oops - this isn’t knitting though. Guess I can still post here.

• Rose the Rebel
          Rose the Rebel commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the colors, is that self striping or are you switching colors?

• Char
          Char commented
          Editing a comment
          Rose the Rebel I am switching colors. it is Brava Sport from Knit picks - the Hue Shift Jewel colors.

Of course you can!

Comment

I have been working on a sweater from Rosemary Drysdale's Enterlac. It's really more of a shawl with the sides sewn up. I made socks to match it first so now I'm committed, hahaha! Anyway, this is what I have so far Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-01-21 20.15.28.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	278.6 KB
ID:	40232

Comment

• Char
            Char commented
            Editing a comment
            beautiful! What are the yarn details?

• Rose the Rebel
            Rose the Rebel commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you😁 The yarn is Premier Serenity Sock in the color dark water. I really like the softness and it's way more economical than the suggested yarn for the sweater. It seems like it will take forever to finish but I hope to have it done in time for spring 🌷

• Char
            Char commented
            Editing a comment
            I look forward to seeing progress pictures!!

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
        X