LoveCrafts

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Introducing Knitting Designers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing Knitting Designers

Hi all, I guess I will start this off, I am Kathleen Fields, I design knitting patterns, but... in saying that. I only have a couple published. One is the cabled fringed scarf photo on this thread. I love knitting cables, the more complicated the better. I plan on getting more done, but have discovered that there is only so much time in a day... lol... you can find all my designs on my work in progress website https://seasonedbygrace.com/ I am excited about meeting designers so we can chat and help each other out with pattern issues etc... <3
    Crochet and Knit Pattern Designer
    https://seasonedbygrace.com/

Thank-you, Kathleen, for starting this thread. My name is Karen Walker, and I have a variety of patterns as well. At present, they can be found at Heirloomlaceknits on Etsy, but I hope to upload them here in the fullness of time. I would also like to express my appreciation to the couple who took their time and energy to establish this lovely website. Kind regards to all.

Comment

• rollinge
      rollinge commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Karen, Just looked at your etsy site...what amazing pieces you have! Where do you find the time ? Glad you found the site!

• yarndemon
      yarndemon commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, Karen, your designs are just incredible!

• Karen
      Karen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank-you very much!

I've just started designing for myself and I hope to publish in time... I just don't have much free time and the pattern will need a full re-knit before I feel comfortable sending it off to a tester or giving access as a free pattern perhaps. I really want to participate and offer something to this new community and I love what I made and I think it was such a fun knit that others would enjoy.

Comment

Hi! I started designing a year ago and love it. My second design was published by a magazine and I've done a couple more since. I found it hard to compete with all the designers and patterns on Ravelry and am hopeful this change will help that. At the moment my designs are not available until I can figure out my next course of action. That's okay... good things come to those that wait๐Ÿ˜‰

ETA...my patterns are now available on my new website https://www.kayleendawn.com
      Last edited by kayleen; 08-05-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Hi I'm Barb. I would not call myself a designer, but I have started getting into designing some of my own patterns. I have a shawl pattern that I did earlier in the year and had posted on Raverly. I did make it available on the previous version of this site. I am planning on making more designs in the future, just right now finding the time for everything can be difficult.

Comment

Hi! Iโ€™m Melissa, I have a few patterns available and one has been published. Only My Little Lamb is in Etsy right now. I had the others on R so I will be moving them to Etsy as well. I am hoping to begin working on a lot more designs. I am working on one at the moment for using minis ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

Hi everyone, I am Cheryl Beckerich and I am also a designer. You can find my patterns on my website, Cheryl Beckerich Knits. I also sell on LoveCrafts. The great majority of my sales have been through R, but I have stopped selling there!

I am having a BOGO sale until July 31 on my website. use the coupon code: Freedom

I look forward to getting to know to know all of you!
            I design and sell Cheryl Beckerich Knits knitting patterns for the hand knitter.
            Last edited by designercheryl; 07-23-2019, 03:38 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

Hello! My name is Diana Edstrom and I have been knitting for about 20 years.

I started designing patterns a few years ago after taking a great Craftsy/Blueprint class Lace Shawl Design. Once I took that class, I realized that I needed to understand how to craft a well-written pattern so I took another class How to Say It.

Since that time, I have published five patterns including 2 shawls, I Cowl, 1 Scarf and 1 Sock.

Click image for larger version  Name:	darlin-clementine-pinterest-pin.png Views:	75 Size:	499.2 KB ID:	3035Click image for larger version  Name:	whilrwind 300x450.png Views:	77 Size:	147.5 KB ID:	3037Click image for larger version  Name:	pinterest pic.jpg Views:	73 Size:	165.5 KB ID:	3033Click image for larger version  Name:	martini porch party 300x450.png Views:	73 Size:	183.9 KB ID:	3039Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture1.jpg Views:	70 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	3041

I enjoy the designing process and seem to constantly be thinking of what I can create next.

You can find my designs in my Etsy Shop as well as on my Website

We have a ranch in Colorado where we raise a herd of 33 alpacas, whose fleece we have turned in to yarn which I hand dye...you can find our yarn on my Etsy site as well.

Happy trails,

Diana
              Happy trails, Diana

Comment

Hi, All! I'm GenevieveKay of GenevieveKay Knits. You can find my patterns on my website: http://genevievekayknits.com. I've designed a variety of things from socks, to cowls, to my first top, but I *really* love color, so I've got a handful of colorwork yoke sweater patterns in the works and coming soon!
                One Girl's Quest to Knit All the Things!

Comment

GenevieveKayKnits Welcome! Thank you for sharing your website, your designs are lovely.
                Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

The UFO Support group is having an October Finish-A-Long and the prize will be a pattern of the winner's choice (I will purchase on their behalf) from our Marketplace or "local" designers. Feel free to post in our Window Shopping thread.

https://fiberkind.com/sguncategorize...ossible-prizes
                  Last edited by FreedomLover; 10-01-2019, 03:10 PM.
                  Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
                  X