728 X 90
Accuquilt Dynamic Promo

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

July 2021 Knitted FO's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 2021 Knitted FO's

Show off your finished projects completed this month!
    Debbie

Stashbusting MAL WTD +16/YTD +25 (2021 -288)(2020-712)(2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 0/30 (2021-26)(2020-55)(2019-51)(2018-35)

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.
    Crochet Is My Yoga

Do you actually expect me to FINISH something TexasPurl ? My particular superpower is STARTING projects.

Comment

• TexasPurl
      TexasPurl commented
      Editing a comment
      Well....we'd love to see those too!

Wow, It's been a while since I finished a project. Finished two yesterday.

I knit a pillow cover. Simple knit back and forth until I could cover a pillow. Then I just shoved a rust/orange pillow in and closed it up. (To be fair...my daughter started learning to knit with the blue striped yarn. About half way thru a skein she decided knitting and crocheting were not her preferred art forms. So...I finished up that skein and added another to complete this cover. ) It is special that we worked on this together.

Also finished is a 3 skein baby blanket. No one to give it to yet. The yarn was from my stash and was my go to when I just needed to work on something soft.
    Attached Files
    “It is a queer thing. In a time of great need, when powerful leadership is demanded, the people—confused and excited—hear only the strident voices of the audacious, and refuse to listen to the voice of wisdom which, being wise, is temperate.”
    ― Lloyd C. Douglas, The Robe

2021 Book Challenge 0/50
    2021 Stash Busting WTD +42 YTD +42

Comment

• K2-Tog
      K2-Tog commented
      Editing a comment
      That IS so special! I am so glad you had an opportunity to work together with your kiddo. How awesome is that! ❤️
      On a side note, I recently worked n a pair of pillow covers - they are fun to do.

• TexasPurl
      TexasPurl commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice FO's!

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
X