July 2021 Knitted FO's

Show off your finished projects completed this month! :fk:[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“http://fiberkind.com/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==”}[/IMG2]​

Do you actually expect me to FINISH something @TexasPurl ? My particular superpower is STARTING projects.

Well…we’d love to see those too!

Wow, It’s been a while since I finished a project. Finished two yesterday.

I knit a pillow cover. Simple knit back and forth until I could cover a pillow. Then I just shoved a rust/orange pillow in and closed it up. (To be fair…my daughter started learning to knit with the blue striped yarn. About half way thru a skein she decided knitting and crocheting were not her preferred art forms. So…I finished up that skein and added another to complete this cover. ) It is special that we worked on this together.

Also finished is a 3 skein baby blanket. No one to give it to yet. The yarn was from my stash and was my go to when I just needed to work on something soft.

july projects done.jpeg

That IS so special! I am so glad you had an opportunity to work together with your kiddo. How awesome is that! :heart:
On a side note, I recently worked n a pair of pillow covers - they are fun to do.

Nice FO’s!