This is the UK affiliate ad
LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Warrior KAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior KAL

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that there is still time to join the Warrior KAL. In the pattern there are options for Warrior, Survivor, and Ribbons. You can make a cowl, or a hat/ear warmer. If you are on Instagram please use #WarriorKAL to share your projects.

For every completed project you will be entered to win a skein of yarn from Chicken Lady Fiber Arts or a Deplorable Knitter Bag!

I hope you can join us!
    Attached Files

Very nice! Where is it being hosted?
    Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD -8/YTD -650 (2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 45/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

“Properly practiced, knitting (& crochet) soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”
    Elizabeth Zimmerman with edits by me

Comment

• DeplorableKnitter
      DeplorableKnitter commented
      Editing a comment
      It is being run on IG, Facebook, and in this thread! If you want to participate, just drop a completed item photo here!

• FreedomLover
      FreedomLover commented
      Editing a comment
      DeplorableKnitter it's so good to see you posting here!

I am still trying to figure the site out loll I wrote under the photo. Thank you DK. Here is my entry. ♥️ I have knit 3 so far for family and our police family. Thank you for your support. 🚔

Comment

• FreedomLover
      FreedomLover commented
      Editing a comment
      And here you are! I love the hat, I'm sure the recipients really appreciate them. If you have any questions about the site we're all happy to help.

• hereami
      hereami commented
      Editing a comment
      pumpkinmouse Great job on this hat.
      A family member just accomplished his goal of becoming a police officer. I may have to add this to my to do list.

btw ...Welcome to FiberKind. I hope you love it here.
      and thanks for the list of things you watched and listened to while knitting.

• KnitsWithHorses
      KnitsWithHorses commented
      Editing a comment
      I LOVE the hat! I designed a back the blue pattern for socks and hats but I honestly like yours better!

Thanks! I had more police family ask me for hats but I want to knit the love note sweater for my youngest right now haha but I did direct them to DK to buy a hat. I did use muggle yarn so the worsted is a little different. I modified the ribbing only because my husband likes his hats that way loll. I watched alot of Trump biographies while knitting them. Heres what I learned he works best in crisis lolll. I didnt know much about him. I listen to alot of true crime podcasts and knit I learned alot about the Clinton's which is super spooky. If you like true crime and knitting listen to Boys on the Tracks by True Crime Garage. I wasnt interested in learning about politics until the last few years. I am getting off topic but I like DK's new cowl pattern stain glassed diamonds. I have yarn coming from Tina 💗 I'd be interested in testing it.

Comment

and I don't know how to reply to a person yet loll 😅 I just @ them?

Comment

• FreedomLover
        FreedomLover commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're on a PC you should see Quote Comment Flag and Like at the bottom of each post, if you're on a device it's probably three dots next to Like, click them.

• TexasPurl
        TexasPurl commented
        Editing a comment
        I love that terminology --- @ them! Perfect!

FreedomLover okay i think i got it thanks for your help. 💗🦖

Comment

knitter131 thank you 🤗

Comment

I downloaded the app on my phone its much better to navigate

Comment

• Char
            Char commented
            Editing a comment
            The ap .... isn’t as thorough as the site. I tried setting it up, saw how much it left out, and decided not to promote it. But - it is there. :-)

I just read the guidelines figuring out the site. Sorry about my post above. No worries!!

Comment

• Char
            Char commented
            Editing a comment
            If you have any troubles or need help, please feel free to @ me or PM me - or anyone here. We’re happy to help!

Char thanks youre doing an amazing job. 💗🤗 The app and site I go back to and fro while ive been learning today. They both have good qualities to them. Dont worry it takes time. I like the little app bubble with the kind heart on my phone so it stays lolll.

Comment

• FreedomLover
            FreedomLover commented
            Editing a comment
            I love having that on my phone as well.

• Char
            Char commented
            Editing a comment
            Aww - thank you! :-)

DeplorableKnitter DeplorableKnittersMom

Please forgive me if somewhere on here you have already answered this question.
          But....Where can I find/purchase this pattern??

So glad you guys are here on FiberKind.
          Book Challenge 38/50
          2020 stash busting WTD. 2 YTD. 27

Comment

Is there somewhere to find the details? Is it the pattern of your choice or certain patterns? Which warriors are we speaking of? I've been working on patriotic, save the children, back the blue and pro Trump patterns.
          Natalie from Oklahoma

"Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." MLK
          Stashbuster MAL 2020 YTD +43 WTD

Comment

• hereami
            hereami commented
            Editing a comment
            https://www.facebook.com/DeplorableKnitter/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTTtY_pc28E&t=1s

KnitsWithHorses
            I thought it was for Deplorable Knitters newest patterns about Warriors, Survivors, and the ribbons. (everything is pink in the first post above...so for breast cancer?)
            Let me know if you discover more info...as I don't have FB so can't see all the info. And I have to admit I haven't watched the youtube link yet this week.

Stay well.

• KnitsWithHorses
            Editing a comment
            hereami Her patterns are great! I just can't quite figure out if it's just Kal on the warrior pattern or all of them including the Thin blue line and Trump ones...

KnitsWithHorses I think last episode she said any of her patterns finished is an entry. ☺

Comment

• KnitsWithHorses
            Editing a comment
            Thanks pumpkinmouse when in looked at her website I instantly had a list of many patterns I want to buy! Not sure if I'll get any done in time for the KAL but I'll get them done eventually. 😁
            Last edited by KnitsWithHorses; 09-08-2020, 12:55 AM.

hereami thank you for the warm welcome. congrats to him ♥️🚔 and welcome to the blue family

Comment

Here's the yarn you can win. Seriously!! Join The Knit-along!!

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
            X