This is the UK affiliate ad
LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

What to do with the yarn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do with the yarn.

So I have two skeins of Marie Tuskan yarn I got Woke a nice pinky red color and echo chamber in blue/grey. Of course it is fingering wight. Any suggestions on what to do with it?! I feel like I should make something special!

I had to go look at her site for the color - this is quite striking! I like a shawlette if there isn’t nylon, if there is nylon socks are my favorite. :-)
    Knitting is happening here! ❀️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: +27; YTD -246

Comment

It is 100% Moerino so I imagine it wouldn't be socks. I started one shawl in fancy yarn I actually frogged it recently. I should probably start a new one, I'll have to poke around.

Comment

• FreedomLover
        FreedomLover commented
        Editing a comment
        A shawl is always a good idea, says the woman who is currently in shawl mode.

• Char
        Char commented
        Editing a comment
        I look forward to seeing what you decide to make! :-)

• lovestostitch
        lovestostitch commented
        Editing a comment
        It sounds like great yarn for a smaller shawl/scarf. Have you ever knit Close to You? That's the shawl Char wore on the Deplorable Knitters podcast. It's my favorite pattern. It looks great in solid colors or colorful yarn.

WAIT! WHAT???? Char is on Politically Incorrect Knitters Podcast? πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ
      Last edited by PurlgirlButtons; 08-23-2020, 03:46 PM. Reason: et change podcast name
      2020 Stashbuster MAL Week Ending 9/19 =
      +6~~ YTD =+6
      Spin de Fleece 🚴 Team Rockin' Rookies πŸ‘ Week 1: 12.25 hrs. Week 2: 5.5 hrs. Week 3: 7:15 GT: 25:10

Comment

• PurlgirlButtons
        PurlgirlButtons commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes!!! Fantastic! Thank You so much Char for keeping this ball rolling

• Lushcrix
        Lushcrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah saw the whole thing. Its great to get the word out there it is not so easy finding a good place online these days.

• Char
        Char commented
        Editing a comment
        You are so welcome! I am glad you enjoyed it. :-)

Agreed Lushcrix

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
    X