This is the UK affiliate ad
LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Yarn Question - Brown Sheep Yarn Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yarn Question - Brown Sheep Yarn Co.

I have a BUNCH of a yarn that I purchased from DBNY before they went out of business (sad face...small sobs).
    It is a Brown Sheep Yarn Co. yarn and it is a bit "ropey", almost as if it is a homespun that was slightly over-spun. I am making a sample square to see how it washes up and _hopefully_ blooms wonderfully.
    Question: Has anyone here used this ? I would love to see a project made with this after it has been washed. My daughter started using some of this (because ... y'all... I bought 7 colors of 5 skeins each and that is some YARN) on a piece she was crocheting, but is concerned about how it is coming out.
    It is a worsted weight, has no name (boooo) .

Pics to follow of a skein and the label, as well as my partially completed test. Thanks for any input you may have!

Katt

You are right - it does look tightly spun. I’ll be curious to see what input others have to offer and how it washes up. I don’t have experience with this type of yarn, though.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: +27; YTD -246

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
    X