Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Don't know where to post this but help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know where to post this but help!

Do we need a forum for general knitting chit chat? A place to talk about a new pattern we like, or what we're knitting right now?

Or have I missed where to post stuff like that?

I’m wondering the same. I haven’t found a place to do that. I was wondering if I just missed something too.

Comment

Yes! We need a Knit Chat subtopic under Knitting! Admin can we do this?

Comment

I think that would fall into off topic kind of... But we could start a WIP thread or FO-Show thread.

Comment

I thought that's what the "Knitting" main category was for or I'm missing something?
          “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            I thought that's what the "Knitting" main category was for or I'm missing something?
            Can we post in the main category? That would be perfect!!

eta: why yes you can! I didn't know there was discussion there!! Thank you Admin
            Last edited by runner5; 07-19-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Admin
              Admin commented
              Editing a comment
              Hah, no worries, that's why I was confused :-D, in the old software they were just headings, here they are full topics.
          Working...
          X