Free Sock Knitting Pattern - Chicken Tracks - From Rolling E Ranch

Hi all…

Wanted to share my free sock pattern.

Chicken Tracks is a fun & easy knit, the socks are worked in the round from the top down, beginning with a 2x2 rib cuff. The leg is worked in an easily memorized slip stitch pattern, which adds texture & interest to the leg whether you are using a solid
colored yarn or a variegated one.

Please let me know if you have any questions and if you do knit the pattern, let’s see your pictures!!

Happy trails, Diana

PS…You can find more of my knitting patterns in My Etsy Shop as well as My Web Site

Chicken Tracks Sock Pattern Final 11-7-17 a.pdf (1.72 MB)

Picture1.jpg

Thank you! This looks like a fun pattern!

Would you mind if I featured this as a “suggested” pattern for a future Sock KAL? :cool:

Thank-you!

Thanks for the pattern

@Char That’s a great idea!!!

Thanks! It looks like a fun project…

Thank you,next on my to do list!

@Char Yes, would love to be featured and if it becomes a KAL I’ll participate…I never liked the way my hand dyed yarn looks with this pattern so I could knit another pair !!(

Wonderful! I’ll feature this on my next knit along. If you have any others you would like to feature let me know. On the old site we had quite a following. I’m guessing they will all make their way this direction. :-). This first knit along I suggested three patterns, one cable, one lace, one texture. It seems to be going well.

Thanks for your generosity! This looks like such a fun pattern and will be perfect to keep my hand-dyes from pooling!

What a cute creative pattern! Thank you!!

Thank You!!

Those are cute… thank you!

Thank you for the pattern! Just purchased some yarn that would look awesome with it!

Thanks YA23…Would love to see any pics you take :slight_smile: Diana

Thank you for the pattern! This pattern should look good knitted with a lot of yarn that is busy

Thanks Lucy…Let me know if you have any questions about the pattern once you get it on your needles :slight_smile:

Thanks! I want to get approval first… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: