Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Looking for this pattern.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for this pattern.

Does anyone know where I can find this pattern?

"And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17

Oops - never mind - she is selling the actual cocoon I think. Search continues!
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Comment

• Suthernknitwitt
      Suthernknitwitt commented
      Editing a comment
      I did the same thing about four times lol.

betting some of us could puzzle through how to make it .... it's really cute!

Comment

• Suthernknitwitt
      Editing a comment
      Oh that would be lovely! I figure the top is knitted flat stockenette then joined together in the round for the body, but it does look like the join is crossed one in front of the other. Possibly picked up some stitches behind the other flap? Or maybe a cable cross? idk

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      Suthernknitwitt - I have one just about finished. I made mine ribbed so it would hug a baby, and still grow with baby, but could easily be made in stockenette. I have the collar in progress now, slightly crossed. I’ll post a pic tomorrow when it is done. If you’d like I can give you my notes.

Suthernknitwitt - there are all sorts of cocoon patterns at this website - with links to the patterns - would one of these work?

https://intheloopknitting.com/baby-s...ting-patterns/

Comment

• Suthernknitwitt
      Editing a comment
      These are great! My heart is yearning for the one pictured, but I will probably make one of those in the meantime.

Suthernknitwitt - what do you think? the hat looks like it could be done easily too, but I am out of this yarn. Lol. If you like it I can type up a pattern....

My child’s stuffed animal is going to have to suffice for a model as I don’t have a wee one here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B0AAE21B-22FE-4486-9459-5387F3C1D1F3.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	30914

Comment

• Suthernknitwitt
      Editing a comment
      LOVELY! If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would love a pattern!

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      Suthernknitwitt - I sent you the pattern over private message. It is the first draft, but I think it is all there. I'll knit another one before I finalize the pattern. Let me know if you decide to make one!
Working...
X