LoveCrafts 728 X 90
YOUR AD COULD BE HERE!

Click here for details.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Any Addi knitters here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlamingoStitcher
    commented on 's reply
    Quick tip for you if yours starts skipping or dropping stitches... run your yarn through a piece of wax paper in your "guide" hand.... works like a charm!!

• knitter131
    replied
    I’ve had my Addi Kingsize for a couple of weeks, so far just playing with it, getting used to the tension. I made a few charity hats, I’m looking forward to making a few afghans. I picked up a couple of pattern books that have given me some ideas. I’ve watched a lot of videos and joined a fb group, both have helped a lot.

It seems well made and has been fun!

Leave a comment:

• FlamingoStitcher
    replied
    Sorry for my absence lately, y'all... life has been weird here lately. However... my Addis FINALLY arrived (took over 7 weeks... not getting into it, but there was a lot of.... Bovine Scatology.... involved with the seller... loooooong story!).

That being said.... I love the Addi, I really do!! I've made some neat reversible hats that I donated to Operation Gratitude for our troops... they turned out pretty well! I'll have to upload some of the pictures from my phone that I took of them. Easy peasy to make, the part that takes the longest is closing it up. It's a great, fun machine, and if you do "production line" work like I do for a slew of charities, you can do so much more in less time. I give it 2 thumbs WAY UP!!

Leave a comment:

• knitter131
    replied
    My Addi Kingsize should be on the way. Excited to give it a try 😊😊

Leave a comment:

• FlamingoStitcher
    commented on 's reply
    #4 worsted weight

• Majormomma
    commented on 's reply
    Hellokitten: What weight yarn do the Addis use?

• FlamingoStitcher
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks FreedomLover... I'm sure I'm going to love them!

• FreedomLover
    commented on 's reply
    Early birthday wishes and I can't wait to hear what you think about your Addis.

• FlamingoStitcher
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you... it's coming up soon. Maybe if I get lucky, it will be on my doorstep that day (oh yes... that would be lovely!)

• Hellokitten
    commented on 's reply
    Hehehe. Absolutely! Happy Birthday😊

• FlamingoStitcher
    replied
    Thanks Hellokitten! That's great to hear! I got a pretty good deal on the pair, calling it a birthday present to me (hey, if you're not good to yourself, who's gonna be, am I right???

Leave a comment:

• Hellokitten
    commented on 's reply
    Lifelong knitter here. About fifteen years ago I bought some Addis for a project. I fell in love and bought more. Worth every penny in my opinion.

• Kathy7661
    commented on 's reply
    I can imagine your anticipation. It's always so fun to get a new toy! Hope it arrives soon.

• FlamingoStitcher
    commented on 's reply
    I most certainly will... waiting most impatiently for them to arrive! In the meantime, I'm keeping the crochet hook VERY busy... LOL

• Kathy7661
    replied
    FlamingoStitcher I don't have an Addi but I always thought they were pretty cool! I'm sure the folks here would love to see yours and what you make. I hope you post lots of pictures!
    Last edited by Kathy7661; 08-04-2020, 06:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
X