Sock KAL Finished Projects

Share your finished socks here.

Finished “Syncopation” socks, recommended by KnitsWithHorses.
Theme: Used pattern another member loves.

6A6CFCA2-400E-49E9-901D-5D04146B8FBD.jpeg

Those look great! So are we just doing one FO thread and not monthly now? Just curious.

Those are very pretty! The pattern is perfect for the yarn

I edited my post to include that I followed the theme. What do you think of that idea? We just post finished pair and if we followed the theme. I thought I would
drop the monthly color since people really prefer to do whatever color they like.

I also thought one thread for finished pairs was a good idea. Do you all like that idea?

Works for me. I just enjoy seeing everyone’s socks and chatting about patterns and techniques.

I think that is fine with me.

My February socks are done thru the heels. It’s fun to switch it up and do them cuff down once in a while.

IMG_20220218_225424~3.jpg

These are lovely.

I just love these.

They look great!

I finished these last night at 11:15. This technique definitely makes a difference in gauge so double check that if you make them. Harmoni had a deep heel and a high arch so even with as long as I made that heel flap, they are very snug going on but once on they are fine and she loves them.

IMG_20220228_231402~2.jpg

They turned out great!

Thanks y’all. :relaxed:

These are amazing.

Thank you @FreedomLover they were fun to make.

These were finished this week. My 6th pair of Scrappy Socks.
[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“http://fiberkind.com/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==”}[/IMG2] ​

IMG_1372.jpg

They look great! Haha. Where are they? I can’t see anything.

I meant to post this early this morning but apparently I didn’t hit post or my phone glitched or something.
I finished Harmoni’s St Patrick socks and I’ve already started a pair of summer shorties for myself with the leftover yarn.

​​​​​​

IMG_20220331_192811.jpg

They are so cute! I was planning to make some green ones using this same pattern in March, but between the logo stuff I agreed to do and the last-minute hat marathon, I didn’t even get them started! I did mean to ask, how did you upscale the pattern to fit your daughter’s feet? When I was looking at the pattern, I realized that I’m going to have to do something because I do not have a ladies size 7-9 foot. Since I know Harmoni’s feet are even bigger than mine, I figured I’d ask you how easy it was to scale the pattern up before jumping in myself. Just from looking at the pictures, it seems like you can just make a larger non-patterned section to accommodate a bigger circumference (I have wide feet too, closer to 9" than the 7" the pattern specifies) and could probably do another pattern repeat or two as needed. I haven’t examined the pattern incredibly closely yet, but figured you could tell me if there were any surprises to watch out for.