April 2020 Sock KAL - Finished socks only please!

April 2020 Finished Socks Only Please

Here is the finished thread for our April 2020 KAL.

As always you may choose any pattern and amend for size and preferences. You may also multi-dip with other make alongs, as long as that organizer is good with it.

Please post an entry (use the “post reply” button) for the following (Featured patterns, etc can be found in the chatter thread):

• first finished sock (or two through the heels)
  • pair finished
  • featured pattern
  • featured theme
  • Festured color
@LizB is donating one of her hand dyed skeins of yarn - please support our sponsor and her Etsy shop!

Please remember - new posts (using the “post reply” button) are for finished sock entries only - oohs, ash’s, and Thank you’s should be posted as comments (press the three dots at the bottom right hand side of the post) not as new posts. This makes it easier on me at the end of the month to draw a random number winner! :wink: Even one sock finished has a chance to win, so be sure to post pictures and knit socks!

My socks through the heels :relaxed:

IMG_20200402_211943082.jpg

Very pretty!!

These two yarns are perfect together.

Thanks, @Char! I totally agree, @FreedomLover - I wasn’t sure I’d like them, but I do like the effect

Very nice!

Finished this pair of socks this afternoon :relaxed:

IMG_20200404_155506326.jpg

Extra Post for this month’s color - [SIZE=16px]BLUE![/SIZE]

And an extra Post for this month’s featured pattern - Jacquard and Stripes Socks!

Love them!!!

Thank you, DD!

Gorgeous!

Two socks completed through the heels.l, a pair of summer shorties. They will be done before the day is out. Yarn is Regia Design Line, pattern is a lacy rib, my own.

​​​​​​​

IMG_20200408_122459360.jpg

These look great!

These socks are turning out great!

Thanks, @FreedomLover and @Char !!!

Very pretty! That’s a nice yarn.

I finished these summer shorties last night. Hoping to start another pair in the next day or two.

​​​​​​​

IMG_20200408_170518333.jpg

Two socks done through the heel. I just did the feet plain Jane but I think I’ll do something a little frilly for the ankles. The yarn is just Premier Serenity sock in color Chili, it had just a tiny bit of blue mixed in there :rolleyes:

20200409_133837.jpg

These are very pretty.