July 2020 Sock KAL - Finished Objects Only - No Chatter Please

This thread is for finished socks only - please keep the chatter to the chatter thread. It makes it easier to pick a winner. :slight_smile:

You are eligible for up to four entries. Please make a separate post for each entry. You may post the following entries: [LIST=1]

• For the first sock (or two through the heels) - any socks started this month count
  • For a completed pair - any socks count. Socks started before the beginning of this month may be finished and entered as a completed pair.
  • For using a pattern that goes with the monthly theme. Please include the name of your pattern.
  • For using the featured color [/LIST]
  • 20200702_151106.jpg

Wow, @FreedomLover - these are just beautiful!

Very pretty!

Thank you both!

Beautiful socks! I hope you don’t mind my moving them to the July thread :slight_smile:

More beautiful cables!
    :slight_smile:

Thank you @Char and @qfknit!

Two through the heels.

I’m playing yarn chicken with the red and white so I decided to do TAAT - on separate needles.

961AA72A-38BB-4BD3-BAA1-E2A6D092A2DB.jpeg

TAAT on separate needles is my method of choice, I make mine toe up. Very seldom an issue with yarn chicken with toe up.

I love these!

Plan B: I decided to knit the slippers @KnitsWithHorses linked to instead of the socks I linked to in the other thread. I can see why she loves this pattern. I’m going to be looking for a wool cotton blend to make a pair for my husband for Christmas.

20200704_100232.jpg

Love these!!!

Those are cute!

Thanks, they’re a quick knit too.

Nice!
    :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this pattern, it’s a keeper.

Beauties right here!

Thank you!