Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

What are you working on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you working on

Thought it would be fun to share what projects we might be working on. I started doing cross stitch again after a many year hiatus. This was my first project I started which I was able to finish the stitching on in about a week. I still need to wash and press it to get it ready for finishing. I am still trying to decide how I want to display it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4382E84C-BB86-4B6C-903A-CADAF8BB98C0.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	294.1 KB
ID:	24650

I also started a second project, this one will take me a bit longer. It is a Christmas stocking (the design is Early Snow Cardinals). I started gridding out my fabric with sewing thread that I remove before starting to stitch the row. Just ordered some light weight fishing line that planning on trying that I can leave in until the project is done.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A9EBDC33-DE6D-4262-BE61-75E46EFA616E.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	340.8 KB
ID:	24652

I also found a pattern that reminds me of Thomas Kincaid paintings which will be a long running project. Eventually I will start setting up for that one.

What are you guys working on?
    Attached Files
Working...
X