LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Finished Projects!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished Projects!

So there is no finished projects here yet! OMG. So here is the latest little thing I made out of a sample. My babies with a new pillow.

Your pillow is beautiful, as are your babies. I'm glad they like it, now go make them something else. 😄
    Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

• Lushcrix
      Lushcrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Well there is a whole quilt that matches that just did the binding just need to mount then I can put up picture!

• FreedomLover
      FreedomLover commented
      Editing a comment
      I look forward to seeing it!

Very nice pillow and cute kitties! 😊

Comment

I finally finished this quilt in a day (whose day??) . I tie these quilts and make baby size. The top has been done for months, but I didn't have a good place to lay it out ( getting up from the floor is difficult for me). I purchased a new drop leaf table for my sewing room and it worked well to lay out all the layers.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0008.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	77168
      Attached Files
      Linda
      2021 Stasbusting week ending 1/23 WTD = -4 YTD = -2
      2020 Stash busted +160

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.
      The Old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost" JRR Tolkien

Comment

• knitter131
        knitter131 commented
        Editing a comment
        The colors are beautiful, log cabin is also one of my favorites. I set mine up in a star pattern, made it several years ago.. One of these days I’ll take a picture of it. Although I have squares of a patchwork quilt all sewn together (64 of them), I haven’t touched them to put it together. Hhhmmm.... maybe I should get it done!

• crosstitchlinda
        crosstitchlinda commented
        Editing a comment
        pinesprairie I had always read that the red center of a log cabin symbolizes the hearth at the center of the home. I like that imagery so I always make that center square with some type of red fabric.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

• pinesprairie
        pinesprairie commented
        Editing a comment
        crosstitchlinda Yes! Now that I 'hear' you say that, I remember both my Gran and mom saying it. That is probably why I like it so much. It's certainly been proven true for my both as a child and in my home as well.

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
    X