LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Finished Projects!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knitter131
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Char
    replied
    I finally finished my placemats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	59AA414C-57C1-4C09-9355-A2BE062F178F.jpeg
Views:	76
Size:	318.8 KB
ID:	87993

These were fun, and I would make them again.

Leave a comment:

• pinesprairie
    commented on 's reply
    crosstitchlinda Yes! Now that I 'hear' you say that, I remember both my Gran and mom saying it. That is probably why I like it so much. It's certainly been proven true for my both as a child and in my home as well.

• crosstitchlinda
    commented on 's reply
    pinesprairie I had always read that the red center of a log cabin symbolizes the hearth at the center of the home. I like that imagery so I always make that center square with some type of red fabric.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

• knitter131
    commented on 's reply
    The colors are beautiful, log cabin is also one of my favorites. I set mine up in a star pattern, made it several years ago.. One of these days Iโ€™ll take a picture of it. Although I have squares of a patchwork quilt all sewn together (64 of them), I havenโ€™t touched them to put it together. Hhhmmm.... maybe I should get it done!

• pinesprairie
    commented on 's reply
    @crossstitchlinda, I'm with Kathy7661 on it being a favorite pattern, it was one of my mom's too and always reminds me of her. You did a great job and the little red pops of color make me smile!

• Lushcrix
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice! I feels good to finish somthing!!!

• Kathy7661
    commented on 's reply
    Nicely done! Log cabin is one of my favorite patterns!

• knitter131
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful!

• FreedomLover
    commented on 's reply
    This is beautiful!

• crosstitchlinda
    replied
    I finally finished this quilt in a day (whose day??) . I tie these quilts and make baby size. The top has been done for months, but I didn't have a good place to lay it out ( getting up from the floor is difficult for me). I purchased a new drop leaf table for my sewing room and it worked well to lay out all the layers.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0008.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	77168
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FreedomLover
    commented on 's reply
    I look forward to seeing it!

• Lushcrix
    commented on 's reply
    Well there is a whole quilt that matches that just did the binding just need to mount then I can put up picture!

• Kathy7661
    replied
    Very nice pillow and cute kitties! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a comment:

• FreedomLover
    replied
    Your pillow is beautiful, as are your babies. I'm glad they like it, now go make them something else. ๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a comment:

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
X