Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Green Jersey Contest

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Jersey Contest

To qualify for the "Green Jersey" prize, you need to have qualified for at least one of the 3 weekly contests.

If you are in that list, please put your name below and this lovely drop spindle that can be used either top whorl or a bottom whorl spindle, created and personally signed by our very own RoadFindCotton!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1632.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	11817

Please post your name below no later than Sunday night, July 28th, CST, at midnight. Again, this is on the honor system--please make it fair for everyone! Thanks! Again, feel free to go ahead and post your name if you are already qualified.

-I have qualified for all 3 weeks even though last week I forgot to post that I had qualified by the deadline (yarnforall)

Comment

I have qualified all 3 weeks.

Comment

I qualified 2 weeks, and i would love a new spindle!

Comment

I have qualified each time

Comment

Yep i qualify

Comment

I qualified for two of the three weeks. That spindle is beautiful!

Comment

I have spun every day of the Tour for 2-3 hours. Thanks so much!

Comment

Me 😁

Comment

I have qualified for each week, just missed the deadlines.

Comment

Stitch81

Comment

Yes, I qualified for at least one of the weekly contests (and more).

Comment

I qualified

Comment

You are all spinning rock stars!! I wish I had a prize for every single one of you! Again, I have used a name drawing generator, so the drawing is fair and equal.

That being said, our GREEN JERSEY WINNER is.....

@JenC!! Congratulations---You are the blessed recipient of a beautiful drop spindle handmade by RoadFindCotton--please private message him and give him mailing address, then sit back and enjoy some fun and relaxing spinning with your new spindle! We hope to see some pictures!

Comment

Congratulations, JenC !

Comment

Working...
                              X