LoveCrafts

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Spin de Fleece 2020--We need your vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spin de Fleece 2020--We need your vote!

Click image for larger version

Name:	0r13jbc84d1a.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	51843 I know this seems incredibly early, but for such a great event, we need to start thinking ahead. We had a really fantastic Spin de Fleece 2019, even though we had just started up a brand new site (and even switched names of the site) and I have a feeling all you lurking spinners are just waiting for this to start up again!

A couple of things to be aware of--Tour de France has been postponed from the planned June 27th start date to starting on August 29th. The original run dates were June 27 to July 19, but now it has been rescheduled to August 27 to September 20. So the question is--do you want to hold 2nd annual Spin de Fleece on June 27-July 19 OR August 27 to September 20? We will not do both, but it definitely was fun last year to have all the prizes and see what everyone was spinning!!

The benefit of coinciding with the actual Tour de France event is that you can watch the daily progress of the cyclists and maybe some bonus points for watching while you spin! But maybe everyone's schedule is too crazy for August-Sep dates and you can't make it. So I'm throwing out a poll to get your preferences.

Let's get those wheels oiled and "warmed up" and start prepping your stash for a productive spinning season!!

Run the original dates, June 27th to July 19
    0%
    Run the actual dates of Tour de Fleece, August 27 to September 30.
    0%
    Either way--count me in, I want to do this!
    100.00%
    I'm happy to help moderate the event or donate a prize!
    16.67%

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
X