Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Spindles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spindles

rkennell , looks like Cady May has some of her special Spindolyns again.

https://etsy.me/2bn3UgP

yarnforall, they are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this. After working with the other one I got, I'm feeling much more confident with it. I think supported spindling is great for learning on and her prices very, very reasonable.

Comment

• yarnforall
      yarnforall commented
      Editing a comment
      Her “luxury” ones are very nice. I just checked, and wow, she has already sold 3 of them.

• DebbiRYarn
      DebbiRYarn commented
      Editing a comment
      Ummm... make that four of them.

• yarnforall
      yarnforall commented
      Editing a comment
      DebbiRYarn, 😀😀😀, enjoy!

DebbiRYarn, you will love it, I'm sure! I enjoy the one I got and it's not even a luxury one!

Comment

I've been wanting one. I have a friend that spins all her cotton on one.

Comment

Good for spinning in car.

Comment

• rkennell
        rkennell commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, it does travel well!

yarnforall, you're so bad!! I LOVE this thing! It's such a joy to spin with. (I didn't spin that whole cop on the Spindolyn. I transferred some that I had already spun.) Such joy!!

Green Poplar Spindolyn

Comment

• yarnforall
        yarnforall commented
        Editing a comment
        DebbiRYarn, yes, I’m a stinker, but I like to think I am a nice stinker. 🤣. I’m happy you got it so fast, and it and the spinning looks beautiful.

• Floppy2
        Floppy2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am officially covering my eyes.....and peaking out just a little but restraining my impulse to go to the site and order one.

• yarnforall
        yarnforall commented
        Editing a comment
        Floppy2, well you can relax now. She has sold out of all her special ones.

You're a very nice stinker! I had never heard of Spindolyns before and my eyes have been opened.

Comment

• yarnforall
        yarnforall commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, thanks! I first saw them at s fiber festival! I love them because it enables me to spindle spin without hurting my neck and shoulders the way a drop spindle does. You would salivate to see all those beauties lined up in her sales booth!

"Whew" That was close!

Comment

• yarnforall
        yarnforall commented
        Editing a comment
        🤣🤣🤣🤣 I guess so!!

Spinny, (my Spindolyn) has gone with me in the car today as we've run errands. I love this thing!! My baby blanket marathon is in deep trouble.

Comment

• yarnforall
        yarnforall commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh no... those poor cold babies!! (Just kidding!)

• DebbiRYarn
        DebbiRYarn commented
        Editing a comment
        It's true! They'll be freezing and it's all my fault! (Somehow, I doubt anybody will freeze in a South Texas summer.)

😜 No, that would have to be air conditioner induced freezing! They try to do that to us here in Florida, especially at our Chick Fil-A.

Comment

Working...
      X