LoveCrafts 728 X 90
YOUR AD COULD BE HERE!

Click here for details.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Stitch Markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stitch Markers

This thread is for our sellers to list their stitch markers for sale. Please provide a link to your own website, or your pattern at etsy, lovecrafts, etc where purchasers can find your stitch markers for sale.

I recommend using the following format:
    • Share a picture – everyone likes to see what it looks like
    • Link to a website where your stitch markers can be found
    • Other information you would consider important
    • USE TAGS! It may help folks find your stitch markers easier
    Last edited by Char; 01-29-2020, 09:25 PM.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: -6; YTD -286

Athebyne Craftworks Gemstone Stitch Markers

Jewelry for your knitting! Make every stitch luxurious with real semiprecious gemstones and the incomparable sparkle of cubic zirconia. You deserve a little extra sparkle in your knitting!
    You will receive a set of 2 stitch markers. All ends of the flexible wire are tucked away so that nothing will snag your yarn. These are my very favorite stitch markers, and I think you'll like them too!
    Small markers fit up to US size 8/5mm needles and are about 15/16" (24mm) long.
    Medium markers fit up to US size 10/6mm needles and are about 1 1/16" (27mm) long.
    Large markers fit up to US size 11/8mm needles and are about 1 5/16" (33mm) long.

Get them at my Etsy shop!

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
    X