Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

OLAD!!! You know you need it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those looms are definitely cool ! I’d love one. And your weaving is exquisite’

Comment

• DebbiRYarn
      DebbiRYarn commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm all over my Katie! I'm trying to design a stand for it.

It came, it came!! Looks like it took a detour all the way to Africa. 😳

Comment

• yarnforall
      yarnforall commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you DebbiRYarn !That would certainly be a hoot if it could. I had given it up as lost, but glad it turned up.

• Kathy7661
      Kathy7661 commented
      Editing a comment
      yarnforall What a lovely loom! So glad it arrived, happy weaving!

• yarnforall
      yarnforall commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Kathy7661 . I didn’t like the agony of thinking it was lost, but ultimately it was well worth the wait. The creator of these does exceptional work.

Glad it finally got to you and is serving it's purpose. I've often admired their looms.

Comment

• yarnforall
      yarnforall commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Bettymo . I am really enjoying it! I have ordered a shuttle in matching wood now. I am hopeful the mail service handles it better.

Squee again!! My Christmas present (and Valentine's Day present, and birthday present, and next Christmas present, etc.) came in last week! George got me one of the 50th anniversary Schacht Mighty Wolf looms! This completes my Wolf Den. There's the Pup, the Baby and now the Mighty.

Mighty Wolf

Comment

• Greennana
      Greennana commented
      Editing a comment
      George sounds like a keeper. Have fun with you new pack member

• Bettymo
      Bettymo commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that's fabulous. Yesterday at a fair a lady came up and asked our guild if we wanted a Leclerc and a Norwood. She can't store them anymore. AND...there's a Union Loom near me for sale. I can't stop thinking about it.

• Nitperl
      Nitperl commented
      Editing a comment
      A really nice loom!
Working...
X