May 2021 Sock KAL - Finished Posts Only - No Chat

Thanks, @KnitsWithHorses @Nyssareen and @FreedomLover!

That’s a really pretty pattern.

Finished pair of socks.

This was Round 4 for #SockSanity2021 - but I’ve only just finished them today. Adult women’s small - gift to my son’s girlfriend.

0514211527_2.jpg

thanks @Nyssareen . I like the design, I just hated knitting them! I much prefer plain old stockinette socks! I love getting colorful sock yarn and letting that be the design. :slight_smile: Or even plain jane solid color socks are good too… I’m not fond of lace designs on socks … even if it was only a portion of it… not my thing. But I am glad I did it. I completed Sock Sanity, even if the 4th round took longer than I wanted. Life happens, but I did finish. and I’ll take that as a win. :slight_smile:

That’s my favorite color, too. The socks look great!

Very cute!

Two socks finished through the heels. I used two balls (50 Gr) of Knit Picks Felici, same dye lot. Look at the white on the one sock, it isn’t on the other one.

A984A861-C298-420C-8A14-2FCF004ED92B.jpeg

That is weird but they look great anyway.

First sock finished.

0C37B794-1A09-4F1C-A3E8-41EAC25C94AB.jpeg

Looks great - you are making pretty socks with your leftovers!

Another pair finished through the heels.

06156E12-00FA-4ABE-A903-E57AE65485FD.jpeg

Nice lacy pattern!

Thanks @knitter131. If I had known what I was going to do with the gray, I would have done the cuff in gray. The upside to the blue is that it’s softer and won’t give me an itchy cuff!

She’ll love these!

Finished this slightly weird colored pair tonight. :fk::fk:

795A3722-10AD-4BCF-8185-5CB1D3AE71AB.jpeg

I think they look great.

My first crochet sock!!

DSCN7095 (2).JPG

Wow! I always think of crochet being too thick for things like socks, but I guess it all depends on the yarn, eh?

I agree, the yarn makes the difference!

Thank you!