September 2020 Knitted FO's

These look great, I love fingerless mitts.

Double-knit Halloween cowl. Based on pattern “Macabre” by Ellie Coetzee, but made some changes to the design to add more interest. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/macabre-halloween-cowl

1843d4523de79365b7c0b2b40538ff70jpg.jpg

5b9ec81af997100ba61d2fbb27b68268jpg.jpg

8038a8227cecd6cbc3e897160d5f7d59jpg.jpg

ef22bfbb3d348268e1d14326d9e2e706jpg.jpg

It’s wonderful! Well done!

Impressive Work!
Spooky and fun. Perfect for this time of year.

@Woolfan I’m glad you were able to use Stitch Fiddle. I don’t have the pay version, but I can make up charts, save them as a “simple pdf” and download them to my Dropbox. From there I can pick them up for knit companion and enlarge as much as I like. I’ve not printed them off or ever purchased the pay version of Stitch Fiddle. I Do have the iPad pay version of knit companion, and it’s worth every penny!

It’s a beauty! Nice work. :heartpulse:

Thank you :blush: :fk:

It’s just beautiful! I’m glad your got your knitting mojo back :blush::blush:

So so pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Very :sunglasses: and nice work!

Thank you @pinesprairie, it was a fun knit. I love Halloween, and - come to find out - double knitting. I sent this to my niece in WA today as a Halloween treat. :jack_o_lantern:

Thank you , @TexasPurl. :slightly_smiling_face: My cell phone is slowly dying and, while I dread having to buy a new one, I am looking forward to having a decent camera once more so I can post more pics in Fiberkind. :roll_eyes: LOL!

Thank you @hereami. :slightly_smiling_face: I can’t remember who wrote the post, or which forum it was in, but someone on Fiberkind told us about Stitch Fiddle. The original chart for the pattern was so small that I could not get a truly useable copy even after increasing the size and copying it to legal paper. Soooooo, I created a Stitch Fiddle account and recreated it row by row. Since I wasn’t 100% happy with the pattern elements I figured that I might as well play with it while I had the opportunity. To whoever posted telling us about Stitch Fiddle, a huge hug and deepest thanks! It is an amazing resource!

@knitter131, you are fancy! LOL! :+1::grin: If I find that I use this regularly, I’d absolutely subscribe to the paid version. It’s a wonderful tool that I plan to explore more fully!